Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy birthday SL

My first event at the SL Fourth Birthday Celebrations went well. It was nice to get a chance to play for my friends again. There were a couple of people there who were shouting obscenities at each other. I don't know why, but I thought it was kinda funny actually.

Afterwards I sat down and listened to the voices of the past to find out what I had missed and what people had said. I also looked at my accounts to see who had tipped me. It's very sad that I found myself thinking things like, "So-and-so said nice things during the concert, but only tipped a small amount." Friends, I tell you, money is the root of all evil. We would be much happier without it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to go hear you play, but alas I could not - and I missed yet another party in Faeria?!?! :(

Ah well, at least I haven't spent any money [rl] or sl this weekend... :)

Alphonsus said...

The party was wonderful, but not quite as "risque" as the previous one (i.e. I kept all of my clothes on). The was some suggested use of "illegal intoxicants" toward the end that made me a bit uncomfortable...I prefer all of my intoxicants to be completely legal.

FD Spark said...

Yeah Money stinks especially when not having it, wanting it or not having enough of it. Money just tool, that some are better at keeping and recieving. In my opinion its not good or evil, its how its use and suffering when you lack or suffer because of not being happy with what you have of it. I must confess I am often guilty of not being happy or suffering because not having enough and often dream of what I would do if I had more of it. But I wonder if I had lot if I wouldn't find problems having it too. I wish I could tipped more myself but I tipped as way of saying its only 20l but I appreciate you, your gifts and efforts:)